Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Graduation tickers

Friday, May 20, 2011

Sad

I'm sad.. IDK why,, Mayb bcz he's going 2 leave me 2morrow.. Not LEAVE a.k.a BREAKING UP.. But, he's going out of 'town' n go 2 college.. Yes, I knw his college is not so far.. At KK sja pn.. But IDK.. I just lyke dont wanna him 2 leave.. Nw i knw hw my frenz felt when their bf is going out of 'town' n go 2 study far2 away.. Even he study at kk pn I worry 'bout him.. Pa lg if he go far away dr cnye.. Cth go 2 smenanjung or luar ngara.. Well, he smbung study at ATI College, take bidang memasak.. he say he wanna become a chef.. so let him be. jgn sja pas dy jd chef, dy jdi a lil bit soft sdh lh.. haha.. anyway, back 2 story.. actly, i'm feeling worry of him not bcz I'm worried tht he cant take care of himself or he cant berdikari.. No.. he live with his couzye n his couzye can take care of him n he has a bro n a sis-in-law n lots of relative thr at KK tht can help him if he has a major/minor prob.. I just worried tht he's gonna leave me n find another gul tht suits him more.. i'm afraid tht the blackest n 'dirtiest' nostalgia is gonna be 'played' n 'rewind' again n again.. I cant take it anymore if it plays again.. No way..! Na ah.! No3..! I'm afraid tht the girls thr will seduce him or he tnp sngja tgoda with those girls tht study d college 2.. I dont want tht 2 happen.. I knw, I'm not beautiful/pretty/cute enough, not hot, not sexy, i dont hv a great body figure, i just had a SKINNY body figure.. not really mature, childish, always make decision a.s.a.p w/o thinkg the effect on me, i dunno hw 2 wear make up, i just knw hw 2 wear mascara n face powder.. that's all.. n i'm not as fashionista lyke them.. my style of outfit is just simple n i'll wear whtever i wanna wear..
well, all the ladies thr r sexy, hot, good body figure, mature, suitable 4 his age, fashionista, so2 pretty/cute, mature, unchildish, wear make up n lots more lh.. so, i'm afraid of losing him.. really.. huhu.. hope i wont lose him.. n hope he wont leave me alone, again..

Am I naive.?? Am I not open minded.?? IDK.. But i dont care.. i just dont wanna lost him n i dont want him 2 leave me .. thats all.. TQ very much..







No comments:

Post a Comment